Here are simple ways to recreate her look using products from John Frieda:
– Start by applying John Frieda Luxurious Volume Fine to Full Blow-Out Spray all over wet hair.
– Then blow out hair using a large round brush to give tons of volume and a lot of shine.
– After blow drying, part hair into 2 inch sections (starting from the nape and working up).
– Then curl the hair with a large 1 ½ inch curling iron. Secure each section with a duckbill clip and allowed each curl to set.
– Once curls set removed the hair clips and with a flat brush, gently brushed out each curl.
– Place a small amount of John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Touch-Up Crème and smoothed it through hair to achieve a perfectly smooth look.
– After, with a large comb, part the hair and smoothed it down with a touch of John Frieda Frizz Ease Clearly Defined Gel.
– To finish and lock the style sprayed John Frieda Luxurious Volume All-Day Hold Hairspray.