The Emerging Markets in Life Sciences Symposium: The Power of Partnerships is one of the world’s leading annual events focused specifically on emerging markets of the global life science industry, including LATAM, China, India, Africa, and Eastern Europe and Russia. The symposium is an interactive, collaborative setting for the world’s leading life science and healthcare executives, entrepreneurs, policymakers, researchers, scientists, technologists, academics, and service providers to exchange best practices and discuss the opportunities and challenges of emerging life science markets around the globe. The symposium also explores how partnerships are key to achieving success in emerging pharmaceutical markets. Participants will gain valuable contacts, connections, knowledge, information, and insights. The symposium is organized by the Center for Healthcare Innovation (CHI), a 501(c)(3) non-profit research center committed to excellence and innovation in the global life sciences industries, primarily the biotechnology, medical device, and pharmaceutical sectors. We are the world’s #1 source of rigorous, objective thought-leadership for the international life science ecosystem.
• JOIN an annual conference focused specifically on emerging markets of the global life science industry.
• FOCUS on key trends in emerging markets, including the power of partnerships, a rapidly-growing, global middle-class, increased consumer demand, and the availability of skilled human capital.
• DISCUSS the implementation of a supply chain within emerging markets that is both resilient and sustainable.
• LEARN about new, attractive regions for R&D and clinical trials and why many multinational companies consider success in emerging markets as essential.
• ACQUIRE a deep knowledge of both country-specific and regional drivers of emerging pharmaceutical markets, including the differences between local practices and global policy.
• REVIEW the protection of intellectual property and compliance within the global regulatory framework.
• UNDERSTAND the key political and government structures that influence business issues, as well as variances in regulations between markets and compliance with regulatory changes.
• NETWORK with top healthcare and life sciences executives and thought-leaders with extensive experience in emerging pharmaceutical markets.
Thursday, July 24, 2014
12:00PM – 4:00PM EST
620 Eighth Avenue
New York, NY, USA 10018
For more info click here