Classical pianist Chloe Flower shares what it was like performing at the Grammys, and using Liberace’s piano for the flaming performance.
Cardi’s own performance was energetic and on point but almost eclipsed by the pianist behind the flamboyant keys: Chloe Flower, delivered an absolutely off the chain solo performance on the piano before transitioning into “Money”‘s hip, bass-heavy chords. Her powerful piano playing and strikingly confident demeanor added a super-hot spark to Cardi’s hyped performance.
Besides working with Cardi B, Chloe has also recorded with Celine Dion, Timbaland, Nas and other notable artist.
‘What an honor,’ Chloe wrote in an Instagram post on Sunday after her performance with Cardi B. ‘Thank you @iamcardib for having me on stage with you at the Grammys and for graciously allowing me to add my style of music to yours!’
Her style was definitely noticed by fans, who called Chloe’s musical additions to Cardi B’s song Money ‘dope’ and said she ‘stole the show’.
- More About Chloe Flower
- Chloe Flower is a Julliard music school alum who joined rapper Cardi B onstage at the Grammy Awards on Sunday
- She played the piano during Cardi B’s performance of her hit song Money
- After the performance, social media users were buzzing about Chloe
- The 33-year-old was praised for her fierce facial expressions and dramatic dance moves
- The piano player, who is signed with Def Jam Records, revealed she earned the performance with Cardi B after the rapper’s team saw her work