Getting away from the cold and out to the beach has become even more tempting this holiday season! The Cancun Convention and Visitors Bureau invites you to celebrate all the various festivities at the end of this year with exceptional deals and exciting celebrations. Say goodbye to the 2011 year and welcome to the 2012 with extraordinary specials:
- Maroma Hotel is offering its Suite Dreams Package, available until January 15th, with 25% off and includes a lavish breakfast buffet, wake-up in room coffee service, welcome drink upon arrival, and one snorkeling trip per person, per stay. From December 22nd until the 31st, the hotel will be offering special themed dinners from barbeque on the beach to La Cantina Night and culminating in a New Year’s Eve celebration. For more information, visit www.maromahotel.com/
- The CasaMagna Marriott Cancun Resort and the JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa are offering travelers special packages this holiday season. With the ‘Christmas Stay for Breakfast’ package, guests staying over the holiday will enjoy enticing buffet breakfasts. For a special way to celebrate the start of 2012, stay at either of these Marriott Cancun Resorts and enjoy some of the best New Year’s Eve parties in Mexico. The 4-course gala dinner and New Year’s Eve Party, complete with live music and DJs, will have you dancing into 2012. For more information, visit www.marriott.com
- The Omni Cancún Hotel & Villas offers special “Retreat & Relax” rooms, starting at only $126.65 usd per night, plus applicable taxes, or if you wish to enjoy the complete all-inclusive packages, rates start at only $290.00 usd per night for two adults with tax & service included. The resort will have festive meals and themed dinner nights to celebrate the holidays, Cancun style. For more information, visit www.omnihotels.com
- Fiesta Americana is offering guests who stay four nights or more over the Christmas holiday a special package that includes junior suite accommodation, champagne – buffet breakfast, Spa treatment, and choice of Christmas Eve or Christmas dinner at one of the hotel’s renowned restaurants. For more information, visit www.fiestamericana.com
- If stepping out of the hotel is more your style, visit one of Cancun’s best restaurants, El Mortero, for their traditional Christmas dinner, continental New Year’s Eve dinner party complete with music and dancing, or luxurious New Year’s Day brunch. For more information, visit www.krystalhotels.com.
- The Hotel Casa Turquesa is offering a 15% discount for visiters between now and December 15th for all travelers who book directly with through the hotel. For more information, visit www.home.casaturquesa.com
The holidays a perfect opportunity to escape the cold and see all that the Mexican Caribbean has to offer, from the traditional 9-day Posadas celebration – where locals go house-to-house singing and reenacting the Virgin Mary’s search for shelter – to the blow-out New Year’s parties. With offers like these, there’s no excuse to miss the holiday lights and events in Cancun, the perfect place to unwind after a very busy year.