If you love to travel, nothing and no one will get in the way of that. But if you’ve only recently uncovered the wanderlust(er) in you, then it’s easy to get distracted. As opposed to getting annoyed by the little imperfections, prepare for them, and make a decision to not let them deter you from an adventure.
1. Sitting next to someone who’s fidgety on the plane. Either this or the person wears strong perfume or cologne.
2. Extensive questioning by customs – to the point where you start to feel uncomfortable.
3. Travelers who are always in a rush.
4. A check-out time that interferes with you itinerary.
5. Lost/mistaken reservations.
What are some of your travel pet peeves, and how do you cope with them?