Alejandra Espinoza’s fresh and radiant look at Divinas y Humanas by TV y Novelas, was complete with luscious curls. Celebrity beauty expert Millie Morales shares how to achieve Alejandra’s gorgeous waves using John Frieda Frizz Ease.
1. I created a great foundation for the hairstyle by washing Alejandra’s hair with John Frieda Frizz Ease Smooth Start Shampoo and Conditioner.
2. While Alejandra’s hair was still wet, I applied John Frieda Frizz Ease Original Six Effects Serum for a frizz-free base, since this multi-purpose product has six different benefits in each drop. I love that it not only smooths and hydrates hair but also provides heat protection, which is so essential.
3. Afterward, I untangled her hair with a vent brush and blow dried it using a big, round brush.
4. I divided the hair in different sections and used a 1 ½ inch curling iron to create soft curls, making sure they all faced the same direction, to harmonize with Alejandra’s makeup and beautiful spring dress.
5. After I curled each section, I applied a couple drops of John Frieda Frizz Ease Nourishing Oil Elixir, which is a personal favorite of mine to eliminate frizz and add shine. Then I loosened and brushed the curls out with a vent brush to open them up and create volume.
6. To finalize the look and lock in the waves I used John Frieda Frizz Ease Moisture Barrier Firm Hold Hairspray, perfect to fight the humidity that was present tonight and also to keep the look intact.