• 1 box (8oz.) GOYA Yellow Rice
• 2 medium tomatoes, cored, seeded and finely chopped (about 1 cup)
• 2 tbsp GOYA Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
• 1 lb. boneless, skinless, chicken breasts, cut into ¾ “ pieces
• GOYA Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning with Pepper, to taste
• 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped (about 1 cup)
• ½ medium onion, chopped (about ¾ cup)
• ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. In small saucepan over medium heat, bring 2 cups water to boil. Add contents of yellow rice mix, tomatoes and 1 tbsp. oil; return water to boil. Reduce heat to low. Cook, covered, until water is absorbed and rice is tender, about 25 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Season chicken with Adobo. Cook chicken until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Add bell peppers and onions to skillet. Cook, stirring, until vegetables are soft and chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes more; remove from heat.
3. In skillet with cooked chicken, stir in cooked rice until combined. Mix in cheese, stirring until melted. Serve warm.