CREAMY SPICY MANGO SALSA
• 1/4 cup Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
• 2 Tbsp. Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
• 1/2 tsp. chipotle chili powder
• 1 large ripe mango*, peeled and chopped
• 1 small red bell pepper, chopped (about 1 cup)
1. Combine Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce, Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise and chili powder in large bowl.
2. Stir in mango and red pepper.
3. Serve, if desired, with tortilla chips.
*SUBSTITUTIONS: Use 1 package (10 oz.) frozen mango, thawed and chopped, instead of fresh mango. Also, try using regular chili powder instead of chipotle chili powder.
CREAMY POBLANO CHICKEN TOSTADAS
• 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
• 3 Tbsp. lime juice
• 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
• 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
• 1 jar Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce
• 3 poblano peppers, roasted*, peeled and seeded
• 2 cloves garlic, chopped
• 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
• 1 bag (4 oz.) watercress (about 6 cups)
• 1 grapefruit, sectioned and roughly chopped
• 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
• 4 radishes, cut into thin strips
• 16 corn tostadas**
1. Combine 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon lime juice and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon in large resealable plastic bag; Add chicken and turn to coat. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, process Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce with poblano peppers in blender until smooth.
3. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook garlic, stirring, 30 seconds. Stir in sauce mixture. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and stir in remaining 2 tablespoons lime juice and cilantro.
5. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken, turning once, until desired doneness, about 8 minutes. Thinly slice chicken and stir into Sauce.
6. Combine watercress, grapefruit, onions and radishes in large bowl; set aside.
7. Evenly divide chicken onto tostadas, then mound watercress mixture on tostadas. Drizzle, if desired, with additional lime juice.
***SUBSITUTION: To make your own tostadas, fry corn tortillas in small skillet in oil, one at a time, turning once, until crisp; drain on paper towels.
QUICK CHIPOTLE CHILAQUILES
• 1/2 cup Country Crock® Spread, divided
• 12 corn tortillas, each cut into 8 wedges
• 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
• 2 Tbsp. chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
• Your favorite chilaquiles toppings (chopped red onions, crumbled queso fresco and/or chopped fresh cilantro)
1. Heat 2 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook 3 tortillas, turning once, 1 minute or until golden. Remove tortillas and drain on paper-towel-lined plate. Repeat 3 times with remaining Spread and tortillas.
2. Cook Ragu® Old World Style® Traditional Pasta Sauce with chipotle peppers in same skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until heated through.
3. Stir in tortillas and cook, stirring frequently, 3 minutes or until thickened.
4. Serve topped with chilaquiles toppings.
For more fantastic recipes log onto Vivemejor.com.