Traveling with someone you love is both romantic and exciting. If you’re having a hard time deciding where to go, sit down with your significant other and take a look at this list of romantic destinations in Latin America:
1. Puerto Vallarta, Mexico – Bay of Banderas was once the setting of Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton’s romance, and there’s no questioning why. With its breathtaking sunsets, Puerto Vallarta is the perfect location to begin (or continue) a romance.
2. Buenos Aires, Argentina – The birthplace of the infectious dance of tango is the perfect place for abandoning inhibitions and embracing sensuality.
3. San Juan, Puerto Rico – Known for its invigorating culture and chilled ambiance, the capital of Puerto Rico is the perfect place to create unforgettable memories.
4. Punta Cana, Dominican Republic – Embellished with an array of resorts, Punta Cana is the ideal place for all kinds of couples, from the highly active to the more relaxed.
5. Rio De Janeiro, Brazil – Rio is an excellent choice for an energetic romantic escape. Fueled by the contagious rhythms of samba and impeccable scenery, this destination is sure to remain in the minds of couples long after they’ve left.