With so many countries as options, why should you contemplate a trip to Brazil? Besides its liveliness and culture, Brazil is recognized for its natural beauty. Here are just five reasons why you shouldn’t hesitate to make your next vacation a Brazilian getaway.
1. There are many beautiful beaches in Brazil, over 2,000, to be exact. Copacabana and the Bahía are two of the most famous ones.
2. Various ethnic and cultural groups make up Brazil, lending to its versatile culture, with traditions like the practice of Capoeria, a form of martial arts created by African decendents and disguised to look like a dance. Capoeria was created by slaves to keep their masters from knowing that they were learning defend themselves.
3. Celebrations are common in Brazil, and a great distraction from the everyday routine. Brazil’s New Year’s festivities are rumored to be as much fun as its famous carnival, to which carnivals worldwide are compared.
4. Brazil’s wildlife is impressive. So much so, that it is part of the inspiration behind the children’s film, Rio. Its amazon rivers and rain forests, along with the Iguazu Falls are some of the country’s most famous natural attractions.
5. Landmarks are an appealing aspect of Brazil. Few choose to leave Brazil without taking a picture in front of Christ The Redeemer, the famous statue of Jesus Christ in Rio De Janeiro.
What’s at the top of your Brazilian itinerary?