If you think that you won’t have enough time to go to the hair salon before your Valentine’s Day date- do not worry! Here we share two romantic, quick and easy, trending hairstyles from Sebastian Scolarici, hair stylist at Serge Normant at John Frieda Salon.
For a romantic date with your other half, Sebastian recommends to keep it simple and make sure your hair stays soft and shiny. Your hair should want to make others want to touch it and feel it. “I recommend limiting the number of products used as they may harden your hair” says Scolarici.
Below see steps for two sexy, romantic, and easy hairdos:
1ST Look – Sexy Hair with a Simple Ponytail
1. Start with using John Frieda Luxurious Volume Fine to Full Blow Out Spray at the roots and tips of wet hair.
2. Next, apply John Frieda Frizz-Ease Expert Finish Polishing Serum, to leave hair smooth, shiny, and frizz free for the entire date!
3. Blow dry your hair, leaving lots of volume and not worrying about perfecting it.
4. Next, with a comb tease hair to add more volume and texture and collect it into a low ponytail with an elastic tie. You can part your hair in the middle or to the side, depending on how you prefer.
5. Hide the hair tie by wrapping a little bit of your hair around it.
6. Finish by spraying just a little of John Frieda Frizz Ease Moisture Barrier Firm Hold Hair Spray to seal out moisture and support style.
2nd Look – Romantic Loose Waves
1. Start with a good base for shine and volume by shampooing and conditioning with John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Shampoo and Conditioner.
2. Spray John Frieda Frizz Ease Go Curlier Heat-Activated Spray to enhance curls. Then, tilt your head and blow dry hair upside down so your roots dry upwards. This is meant to create natural volume.
3. Next, with a one-inch hair clip, start separating sections and with a one-inch barrel curling iron start curling your hair. For softer yet long lasting curls, wind sections of hair around your fingers and, using bobby pins, hold the hair and pin each section to your head.
4. Once finished with all sections, let your hair sit with the bobby pins for a few minutes.
5. Lastly, brush your hair out with a flat hair brush and gently spray a little bit of John Frieda Frizz Ease Moisture Barrier Firm Hold Hair Spray to maintain your style.