Looking fabulous for a special night out takes more than glam clothing, glittery accessories and flawless makeup. Latin superstar Shaila Dúrcal knows that wearing a scent that complements her style leaves her feeling cool and confident – that’s why she will be wearing one of the sophisticated scents from the Degree Women Fine Fragrance Collection, a line of anti-perspirants and body mists, at the 11th Annual Latin GRAMMY® Awards. The show will air live on Nov. 11 from Las Vegas on the Univision Network from 8 p.m. – 11 p.m. EST/PST (7 p.m. CDT).
“My stylist always makes sure my look is perfected from head to toe, so I was pleased when she recommended the Degree Women Fine Fragrance Collection, a line of matching anti-perspirants and body mists,” says Shaila Dúrcal. “The three body mists were designed by one of the world’s top fragrance houses and smell incredible.”
Hot Tips and Trends from Celebrity Stylist Irma Martinez
Whether you’re getting ready for a special night like the Latin GRAMMY Awards, shopping with friends, or spending the day at the office, scent is just as important as accessories are to complete your look. According to internationally renowned celebrity stylist Irma Martinez, a scent that complements your overall mood and occasion is the perfect way to put the finishing touch on your entire look. Martinez shares some of her favorite style trends for fall:
- Personality Shines—This fall season, we’re seeing a lot of tribal, futuristic and romantic influence in fashion. Remember no matter which style you strut, it’s important to make sure it fits your lifestyle and personality.
- Comfort is Key—Comfort and fashion might not always go hand-in-hand but there are tricks to make sure you stay comfy so you can be confident and look great all day or night. Keep your toes feeling good with padded shoe liners and practice walking in towering heels before their debut. A twisted ankle is never in style.
- Scent-sational—Style doesn’t stop with clothes and accessories, so be sure to pick a scent that complements your look. Each of the Degree Women Fine Fragrance Collection scents brings out a different feminine side – whether it’s flirty, energetic or seductive!
- Camel is Cool for Fall—Camel is the color for autumn. Because it’s a neutral color, combine it with white, black or even red for a truly vibrant look. If you want to really spice things up, combine camel tones with fun animal prints.
- Fashion Fixes—Loose beads and wardrobe blunders are a thing of the past! Keep an emergency kit handy with a thread and needle, bandages for blisters and double-stick tape to avoid any fashion faux pas.
11th Annual Latin GRAMMY Awards VIP Sweepstakes and Product Giveaway
Now through Oct. 24 Latinas can enter to win a VIP trip for two to join Shaila Dúrcal at this year’s Latin GRAMMY Awards in Las Vegas by visiting Univision.com, keyword Degree. The lucky winner will have the chance to rub elbows with top artists as she walks the green carpet, meet Shaila Dúrcal and attends the star-studded show. In continuing the celebration of Latin music’s biggest night, the first 10,000 Latinas who visit Univision.com, keyword: Degree on Nov. 11 will receive samples from the Degree Women Fine Fragrance Collection.
Degree Women Fine Fragrance Collection
The Degree Women Fine Fragrance Collection’s high-quality ingredients and sophisticated scents are the perfect way to complete any look. Each of the following three distinct scents brings out a different feminine side, whether it’s flirty, energetic or seductive.
- Delicious Bliss: A sweet fragrance with flirtatious fruity notes of apple, peach and raspberries, blended with a touch of hyacinth and magnolia
- Sexy Intrigue: A seductive fragrance with a touch of jasmine, rose and subtle hints of vanilla
- Classic Romance: A sophisticated fragrance that blends floral essences of rose and peony with refreshing undertones of citrus and bergamot
The Degree Women Fine Fragrance Collection is available in the deodorant aisle at mass market retailers nationwide for an average retail price of $3.99 for anti-perspirant and $3.99 for body mists. For more information, visit ViveMejor.com.
For more style tips from Irma Martinez, to enter the Latin GRAMMY VIP sweepstakes and to find out which of the three Degree Women Fine Fragrance Collection scents best complements your style, visit Univision.com, keyword Degree.