In 2008 NEUTROGENA®, the #1 dermatologist recommended over-the-counter acne brand, debuted the Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink
Grapefruit line knowing that when consumers enjoy the sensory experience of a product they’ll use it more regularly and see optimal
skin results. The comprehensive line of acne care products powerfully clears breakouts and blackheads with the same effective, yet
gentle, acne-fighting formula as the #1 acne cleanser, NEUTROGENA® Oil-Free Acne Wash, with the added bonus of delivering an
uplifting Pink Grapefruit scent.
Featuring proprietary MicroClear® technology, the formulas quickly penetrate into the pores to effectively, yet gently treat and help
prevent bothersome breakouts. In 2010 the NEUTROGENA® Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Cream Cleanser will join the collection
offering a rich, creamy cleansing experience without over drying.
• Significantly reduces the appearance of existing acne, while helping prevent the onset of new acne
• MicroClear® is proven to enhance the delivery of the acne-fighting ingredient, 2% Salicylic Acid, by rapidly cutting through oil to treat breakouts
at their source
• Contains dermatologist-tested MicroClear®, a breakthrough patented technology that cuts through oil quickly to speed the delivery
of maximum-strength acne medicine, Salicylic acid (2%) , straight to the source of breakouts
• All formulas are available in an uplifting, award-winning Pink Grapefruit scent and contain 100% naturally derived grapefruit extract.
• Rinses easily, leaving skin clean, soft and refreshed – never dry or flaky
NEW! NEUTROGENA® Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Cream Cleanser:
With an uplifting blast of grapefruit plus vitamin C, Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Cream Cleanser
is a rich, creamy lather that powerfully clears blemishes and blackheads. Eliminate oil and dirt without
over-drying or irritating skin. Formulated with MicroClear®, a patented technology proven to cut through
oil quickly to speed acne medicine straight to the source of breakouts – $6.99 / 6.0 fl. oz.