Agustín Javier Delgado Chalá (born 23 December 1974 in Piquiucho, Imbabura) is an Ecuadorian footballer, who currently plays for Emelec. He is the top scorer of the Ecuadorian national team after Eduardo Hurtado in 2002.
- First Place at the 1999 Canada Cup in Edmonton, Alberta (Ecuador)
- Second Place in the 2008 FIFA Club World Cup (LDU Quito)
- Third Place in the Clubs World Cup 2000 (Necaxa)
- Top Scorer in Verano 2000 of Mexico 1st Division (Necaxa)
- Top Scorer on the qualifyng for the Korea-Japan 2002 World Cup 2002 (Ecuador)