Check out this free, 2-day event right here in New York City! It is to be held at The Helmmsley Hotel, 212 East 42nd Street, between Second & Third Avenues. The event will have an agenda focused on all the key social media issues that a corporate practitioner needs to know: After months of primary research with your peers, we’re confident that every session on our agenda will be directly relevant to your role as a social media professional within a large corporation. But don’t just take our word for it!
Here is a small recap of last year’s event:
- 170+ people attended over the two days
- 65% of attendees were from big corporates like Sony, NASCAR, McDonald’s, Panasonic, Siemens, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson and BAE
- 56% of our attendees were Senior Manager/Director-level executives, or more senior
- 20+ speakers shared knowledge & case studies over 2 days
- 95% of past attendees say they learnt useful strategies and best practice at the Corporate Social Media Summit.
For more information, go to http://usefulsocialmedia.com/newyork/