• 8 oz. linguini
• ¾ cup GOYA Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 1 lb. large shrimp (16-20 pieces), peeled and deveined
• GOYA Adobo All Purpose Seasoning with Pepper, to taste
• 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
• 2 tsp. finely chopped fresh thyme
• ¼ tsp. hot pepper flakes
• 1 lemon, zested and juiced (about 1 tsp. zest and 2 tbsp. juice)
• 2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
1. Cook linguini according to package directions. Drain pasta and return to pot; set aside.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in medium saucepan over low heat until warm (oil temperature should register 180 F on deep-fry thermometer). Season shrimp with Adobo. Add shrimp, garlic, thyme and pepper flakes, stirring to coat shrimp in oil. Cook, stirring occasionally, until garlic is light golden brown and shrimp are pink and opaque, 8-10 min. remove pot from heat. Stir in lemon juice and zest.
3. Place reserved pot with linguini over low heat. Add shrimp mixture, stirring until pasta is coated with sauce and shrimp is well distributed, about 1 min. remove pot from heat. Stir in parsely. Serve.