Are you tired all the time? Are you nervous and stressed out? You may need to incorporate a bit of rest and relaxation in your life. But in addition, you could benefit from vitamin supplement B12. Talk to your doctor to see you B12 interferes with any medication you are currently taking and to find out what is the best dose for you. Some doctors even offer B12 injections to give you a quick boost. You can also find B12 in eggs, beef, shellfish, fish, tofu and cheese.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF B12
- Leads to energy production and decrease in fatigue.
- Assists with regulation of the nervous system, reducing
- Depression and stress
- Promotes healthy digestive system.
- Protects against heart disease.
- Protects against stroke and high blood pressure.
- Beneficial for healthy skin, hair, and nails.
- Helps protect against cancers including breast, colon
- Lung, and prostate cancer.