TIME WARNER CABLE LAUNCHES INTELLIGENTHOME IN NEW YORK CITY
New wireless home management and security system can be controlled from anywhere
Time Warner Cable announced the launch of its new home management and security system – IntelligentHome – in New York City. Offering a variety of smart home technology features and professional security, IntelligentHome provides invaluable reassurance and personalized comfort anytime with anywhere access.
IntelligentHome is an easy-to-use wireless home management system offering 24-7 home security monitoring with innovative home automation features that put customers in control of their home like never before. With in-home live camera feeds and other flexible tools, customers can remotely track daily events taking place in their home, adjust lighting, control the temperature and more.
“IntelligentHome is more than traditional home security. It offers unmatched peace of mind with its flexible set of smart home technology features,” said John Quigley, Area Vice President of Time Warner Cable in New York City. “With remote access to real-time information including live video, customized text alerts and home activity logs, parents can confirm a child has arrived home from school, pet owners can keep an eye on their pets while at work, and travelers can monitor their home and even control lighting and temperature while away. IntelligentHome lets you keep tabs on your home and loved ones like never before– anytime, anywhere.”
With Time Warner Cable IntelligentHome, customers can:
• Easily access and manage security and comfort from anywhere using the in-home touchscreen, secure website or free mobile app.
• Control thermostats and lights remotely via the website or mobile app.
• See what’s happening at home when you’re away with indoor and outdoor cameras that let you view live video from any device day or night.
• Get round-the-clock protection with cellular and battery back-up and Time Warner Cable’s owned and operated 5-Diamond rated Emergency Response center.
• Customize the system by creating personalized settings that can generate email and text alerts, or capture photos and videos when something happens in the home.
• Check the weather, traffic conditions, sports scores, news updates and more, all in one convenient location on your IntelligentHome in-home touchscreen that can even double as a digital picture frame.
• Integrate IntelligentHome into an existing home security system – no need to purchase all new equipment.
Time Warner Cable’s IntelligentHome offers customizable options to fit every customer’s needs and budget. The service requires Time Warner Cable’s Internet service and when bundled with cable TV and/or phone service, IntelligentHome is available for $33.99 per month. And, because the product is mostly wireless, installation is simple, clean and easy.
To learn more about IntelligentHome, visit: www.twc.com/intelligenthome.
Time Warner Cable’s New York City service area includes Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island and western Brooklyn, Mt. Vernon, NY, as well as Bergen and Hudson Counties in New Jersey.